Training at Deutsche Mechatronics
Innovative and future-oriented
As a strategic partner of market-leading companies in machine and equipment engineering, we develop and produce mechatronic systems. Our technical-commercial trainees get to know our innovative and exciting technologies. Business and logistics trainees get to know all economic processes.
Here we place special value on the depth of the educational content and on teamwork. In addition to the classic education in the business, technical-commercial and logistics departments, we also provide an opportunity to pursue a "dual course of study". Start your future with Deutsche Mechatronics and apply for a training position now!
We offer the following training positions for 2019:
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d) (already filled)
- Industrial technician (m/f/d)- Specialisation in maintanence (already filled)
- Mechatronics technician (m/f/d) (already filled)
- Electronics technician (m/f/d)- Specialisation in industrial engineering (already filled)
Training plus studies (m/f/d)
- Electronic engineering + Bachelor of Engineering (m/f/d) (already filled)
Interested? Please feel free to contact us:
Hartmut Haag, training director for technical training
Iris Pröll, training director for commercial and logistics training
Tel.: +49 (0)2443 807-0
Please send us your application. We prefer email with a pdf attachment.
Or write to us:
Deutsche Mechatronics GmbH